Tens of thousands of videos are posted every day, but only a few of them stand out and garner audiences’ attention. In order to be able to create ads like them in the coming months, you need to track such video ads on a regular basis and learn from them.
Before accessing the list of the best YouTube ads, let’s tell you that top 10 videos on YouTube generated over 75.1 million views in September, but these views came down to 47.6 million in October. We hope to see another jump in the view count in November.
Here are top ten such videos that took the world by storm in October-
- Google’s Ad For Pixel Phone earned over 11.2 million views and became the highest watched ad in the month of October.
- The second spot was grabbed by Microsoft Surface Studio Ad that garnered over 8.5 million views.
- The third on the list was none other than Clash Royale’s Theme Song with a total view count of over 5.6 million.
- How can you prepare a list of top ads without Apple’s name on it. The ad for new MacBook Pro featuring Touch Bar was fourth on the list with more than 5 million views.
- The fifth spot was grabbed by GoPro HERO5 + Karma advertisement. It was launched in 4K and received over 3.6 million views.
In a couple of weeks, we will come with another list featuring the best YouTube advertisement videos for the month of November. Stay tuned..!!!